Sunday 31 January 2016

Demonic Experiences

12 Monkeys
Well, nothing notable happened yet :)
Hmph, I shouldn't have said that. Maybe then loading first two saves wouldn't cause my game to crash. The others worked, however, so I came where I had been and I hope it won't happen again >_<
I like this snowy street. You don't often see snow in TR games.
I wanted to take a pic with a monkey (xD) but it turned out black (I expected it would be, so the screenshots you see were made by taking pictures of a video walkthrough), and the last save I had made was broken again. So, a piece of advice: try not to exit the game right after you save. Come to think of it, I always saved before exiting... in this level, at least, keep a few slots saved at different time.
I almost feel the cold of that water x)
Yep, something is wrong with saving in this level. Looks like I better finish it today. Or at least wait 5-10 minutes to save and exit, or save in different places. The one made at 31 minutes crashed, the one at 26 loaded.
*Passages blocked by bars*
Me: this bar doesn't look shatterable. I'll try anyway because I'm stuck and have nothing more to do..."
*It shatters*
Me: o_o
Now the game crashed when I went to the other part of the level. I don't know what to expect T_T
That rope jump >_< I wouldn't think it's possible if I didn't see someone do it. I'd be stuck here for ages.
Aaah, that freaking monkey is pushing me off the block xD Probably because I accidentally shot it when I was trying to get rid of the bird.
I'm in a black and white tiled room, and it brought up some memories, right now... sure it's familiar because I played it before, but... no, I don't think it's from this game, what I remember is that there was a kitchen and someone near a stove and I had to sneak up on him, but that'd mean I had no weapon, otherwise why would I do that... I also remember going to the roof (I've been to many roofs in this level, but this one's different) and water on the floor in a room that kind of looked like dormitory or something... but if not in this game, where then?

Hound of the Baskervilles
I can't say for sure yet, but looks like my save files work fine now. I've been looking forward to this level.
I knew what to expect entering that room, of course, but I turned to the left while two hounds appeared behind me and it was still a little unexpected :/
Hmm, nice bathroom :) I didn't remember it.
I'm absolutely, definitely, hopelessly stuck -_- Time to take a look in the walkthrough.
This is almost scarier than Psycho... now I've got to get used to hounds jumping out on me.
Hey, are you a horror movies fan? Have you ever played a horror videogame? I guess you have if you're reading this. A game is 10 times as intense.
I wonder what's worse: creepy looking things suddenly attacking you in ominous surroundings, but causing little damage, or large bunnies suddenly attacking you on a sunlit field, but causing a lot of damage :D
Climbed up into the passage I had opened earlier and found myself in complete darkness. There were 4 ways leading from there. At that moment I thought: "I'm scared, man, I won't go there, not now" and quit. Today I'm feeling braver, also I thought that in TR they usually spare players and don't place enemies in pitch black places as it's hard to see and Lara's hand is occupied with a flare. Not to get lost, I decided to draw a map as I go. I reached a place with a lamp which I turned on, and in the next turn, argh! >_< I should have expected that after I turned on the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment