Saturday 9 April 2016

Mirumu Village

Before leaving this part of Silesia, I've decided to go around all towns for one last time.
Ahaha, Elena and Kuko Berries xD "Oh... perfect. This is the last time you get looped around me, understand? And lose the puppy-dog eyes."
Yeah, I too am intrigued how they managed to put the ropes up for the Skyway :/
Ryudo still can't forget how Skye let him fall:
"Hell, he couldn't even keep me aloft when he tried to, according to him, "rescue" me" - "I should have let those lizards feast on you."
After a while, our party ended up stuck in Mirumu. Selene is going to "purify" the village from darkness.
"What is it with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason, I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armor."
"She means to kill them. I remember one village somewhere that was burned to the ground by Cathedral Knights..."
"That's some strong bubble bath."
I agree with Ryudo on this: "Prayer is just a tool to calm your mind. It doesn't matter who you pray to".
(Talking to Aira) "Yeah, she's a real nice lady. Not like that other church lady" - "Really?! Have you ever seen Elena right after she wakes up...? That's pretty scary..." xD
I love this scene, after the dinner. The music, the view from the window which rather looks like a picture, Zera's porcelain throne x) And Elena seriously believing for a moment that Ryudo would kill her.
I love how Ryudo cares about what happens to Aira. It's so not like him.
So that's how they imagine the soul? Interesting... my party is now in some place that resembles hell, and I'm about to fight the Eye of Valmar. I remember when I first played (I wasn't very good at RPGs, actually it was my first one) I had to try again and again for about 7 times. Now I'll see if the hard mode is really that hard. My strategy is this: those flying eyes are very annoying (and loud, by the way) and it's better to start with them, all the more so because they can be put to sleep easily. Of course, they're eyes x)
I didn't even have to use 'Snooze'. It somehow went so well... I guess I didn't give the Eye a chance to show its power, cancelling its attacks all the time xD Otherwise it might not have been so easy. Only by the end there was a moment when I started to worry, just a bit. I guess I've become too good at RPGs for this mode.
(Ryudo to Selene) "Shouldn't you be diving back into your crypt and gnawing at bones by now?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment