Wednesday 24 August 2016

Despair and Hope

Well, of course, it's "Cold" that drops action, not "Freeze". I keep forgetting, and the description says otherwise...
Zera can fly... well, nothing unusual for a JRPG :)
One of my favourite scenes. It would be very sad if... no, I don't want to spoil it.
And another sad scene. I'll miss those wise statements and comparisons to nature...
We're back in Cyrum Kingdom, and from now on the mood changes, it's all misery and despair.
Look who's here again! Only Risotto, though, lost and worried about Gonzola and others.
"Calm down! Why assume they are dead? You know as well as I, they would not die so easily! They are too stubborn!"
Here you have something called Raul Hills special stage. It is special due to several things. I was writing everything down and did it so hastily that now it's difficult to understand, but I won't need all of it anyway.
It's fairly easy at the start and there you can find weapon for your party which is practically useless. I wonder why it is there...
Hard mode certainly did some changes to the second part of the level because I hardly escaped and had to evade enemies for the first time in this game. I underestimated them at first, but now I see they're called Devils for a reason >_> The items there are very useful, though, I'd suggest at least trying to get them.
Those Devils wouldn't be so bad if they didn't cast "Ba-Boom" because it's instant death for my whole party. I had to use two Revival Gems, but I think it was worth the items.
Level 53 already? I usually reached it near the end of the game. It is near the end of the game, though.
They kissed eventually x)
It was probably a bit too high to jump from that, Elena... but it's a JRPG, so never mind, haha! And now Ryudo's falling down the rabbit hole.
I know it's hard to understand what's happening from my description. That's because I don't want to give spoilers in case someone decides to play Grandia II.
 "Look at yourself! Behold your new form with your own eyes!" - You call that being a god? Hmph, Melfice looked far more impressive :D
The mood changes again. Now it's rather optimistic and uplifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment