Sunday 29 November 2015

'We're all mad here'

This will be a really short post as I don't have much free time and I'm not going to have it for a while (I had quite enough time later, but it's still a short post). Even if I had, I don't know yet what I could write about. So, I'll just say: I'm going to play American McGee's Alice for the second time, yay! xD It will be even more interesting this time that I've recently read the books and I remember everything.
This time I chose normal difficulty level, and it feels... I hardly made it in some places. But it's got more enthralling.
Still difficulty in this game is not quite balanced, sometimes it's easier, sometimes harder, sometimes there's too much meta-essence around, not that it's bad, but I like to collect things and I'm sorry to leave it behind x)
Having finished the game, I realized something: last time I played I somehow skipped the final cutscene. It seemed to end so abruptly, and now I understand why xD
It was nice to see Wonderland restored and Alice leaving the asylum.
Next time I think I'll stay on normal difficulty, Jabberwocky wasn't easy to defeat both times. It's one of those cases when the final boss is easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment