Tuesday 7 June 2016

Zanzarah. Part 2

Wow, I've caught Beltaur right away in the Dark Caves on the way to the Peaks. Apart from this, I know the place where you can find it anytime.
I remember this shadow elf being a real obstacle when I was younger. But there will be enemies worse than that later on.
Oh no, not Greezloc T_T
I lost just when I started to think the worst was over. They just wore my fairies out...
Oh, great, now there's no Greezloc :D I've won quite easily with only 3 fairies out of 5. It really does depend on the set of your enemy.
I love the Peaks. There was a time when I was tired of constantly training fairies and I was trying to find a way to descend these mountains... and I found it x) Not the easiest way, but possible. It's nothing to do down there, really, but to climb peaks, but I liked it anyway.
I'll catch Glacess as soon as I can, but I won't try now - I haven't got any gold spheres left anyway.
The clouds here are closer than they seem... if you played, you've probably noticed :)
Oh, here's a golden sphere, now I can try to catch Glacess... if I don't run out of potions before it.
These Ice Caves are easy to get lost in at first. But making sure you didn't miss anything is harder. As well as catching that pixie. There's the Rune of the Ice World here, it's not hard to find... if you know which way to go.
Oh, Glacess *_* I managed to catch her, and now, sorry, Lana, your time in the team's over. But I'll come back to evolve you into Liana soon enough.
I'd feel dizzy after using such an "elevator"... and when looking down, too. The Realm of Clouds, another beautiful place and home of the air fairies who are among my favourites.
I wonder if ice's ineffective against stone, even if the table doesn't say so... for some reason Greezloc had problems causing more than little damage to my JumJum. Probably it just didn't wait enough before shooting. I've noticed they do that when low on HP, start firing in bursts, almost. Also I had a spell that recovers HP for as much as you've reduced that of your opponent. Not sure if it's supposed to do so, because the description is vague... but all this helped me defeat two Greezlocs! And I thought I was going to lose.
From now on I can remove the boulders. Where I need to go now is the Arena, but something tells me I have little chances right now. Instead I'll go explore places I haven't been to or where I can go now, probably training some of the fairies at the same time.
I guess it was a bit overcautious of me to take Luria, Glacess and my most powerful ones, because Oceana was more than enough to smash these metal fairies. Well, now I'm prepared for the battle with dark ones.
Now, a death defying act - jumping on moving platforms over an abyss :D Although, even if I had only one chance, I could use a rune while falling. I sometimes do it when I'm bored teleporting the usual way xD
I really love the cave where Monagham is located. It inspired me to write a story partly set in similar environment.
Not sure what these things are called, sparkling areas you can find throughout Zanzarah... I think I've just found one I had never noticed before o_o I might have, but I don't remember...
My Arena battle didn't start well and Oceana's HP quickly got low (probably because of damned Segbuzz whom I hadn't managed to take out earlier because he was hanging about a dark fairy that was getting in the way). I thought that would be it but, to my surprise, eventually I won. Well, at least healing herbs will come in handy now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment