Tuesday 21 June 2016

Nanan Village

"A first WHAT? Oh man... Mareg, you guys don't have some strange, eat-the-new-people custom, do you? Are we being served up?"
"Master"? Mareg, is that what you make her call you?" - "No. I have asked her repeatedly to address me as Mareg, but she insists still on calling me "master."
"I don't hug enough trees to be Mareg's disciple... He may be wise, but sometimes he just sounds crazy... Ah, nevermind, kid."
"Hmm... You know who the face on this pillar looks like? Elena..." - "What? Ryudo, what has gotten into you? Stop embarrassing me..." - "Holy...! Oh my goodness! It does look like you!" - "Stop talking nonsense, Ryudo! This is not the least bit funny!"
(Ryudo and Elena have been asked to enter a mysterious hut) "This place is empty... Look, just in case you didn't know, we're not a band of travelling interior decorators."
It's nice to have textures in this place x) In Grandia II I had, there were none for some reason, everything was plain white.
"'Bring here the Walnuts of Light and the Door of Blessings shall open.' ...Walnuts of Light... No comment."
"Ugh. This moss reeks... It smells like Skye when he opens that beak of his."
Wordplay - the smell of the sap saps the desire to come out.
"You two are really close, huh? It's so fun to watch you two together." That's for sure. I've been having fun watching Ryudo and Elena the entire game.
"Sheesh... As refined as Mareg is, he eats the same way..." - "We eat heartily to show our gratitude to the game that sacrificed itself so that we may live. ... [munch][munch] [cough][cough] [gag]" - "Whoa! Slow down! You'll choke and die before you get any benefit from that food."
Lights in the huts and no one there... what a waste x)
"Hey, everyone! Hiccup! Shtop shpinning around and around! You're making' me dizzy..."
"For bugs, these Miya worms have the life... they eat better than I do, and get treated MUCH better than I do..."
"The color of their silk changes depending on the mood they're in? Ha! Sounds like someone I know... She changes color too..." I bet I know who it is.
One of my favourite cutscenes now ^_^ Near the Spring.
"These berries taste like whatever food you remember most dearly. Therefore, they tend to taste different to different people." I wonder what they'd taste like to me...
Phew... collecting nuts for the fifth time was difficult. All that for a Baobab Fruit which you can buy in the store. I won't torture myself next time >_>
There's one more level?! No, no, no, that's it, I'm leaving. Finally, fighting again :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment