Monday 13 June 2016

Zanzarah. Part 3

This is where you get Suane, admire her a bit and... have to give her away -_- Of course, it will be possible to get a light fairy later on, but evolving her into Suane takes forever...
So, no Suane, no Segbuzz (for now), but... now I have a Worgot xD The best exchange ever... the developers kind of played a nasty trick here. But, come to think of it... Segbuzz is more valuable than Suane because it can't be found anywhere else.
This jump on platforms on the way to the Tree is one of the most difficult, I've failed here more than anywhere else. Yay, I did it! Now if I fall on the way back, it's no big deal. I've fallen... as if I clicked, but it didn't work.
Sound of an opening door... where there's no door :P
Yes, it is so! Ice is ineffective against stone, and vice versa. How come I never noticed before? I could easily take out those Greezlocs...
Lasse! How on earth did you get over that gap? I thought I was the only owner of the Card of Air xD
I've decided, I'm getting that Darbue. I'm going to fight metal fairies, and energy is effective against them. I'll need to train him anyway.
I reloaded the location and walked past that tree a few times and no fairy attacked me. And of course, when I didn't need it this time and was just passing by...
No luck again! I damn miss the Fairy Horn... and wild fairies seem to be mocking me today >_>
Just visited the ruins. What a nice catch! Now I'm lucky. I've met and caught all the fairies I needed, and Turnox's among them. He can be helpful in the battle for the Card of Fire. Before that, I can go to the Shadow Realm to get some dark spells.
Those item bags on an islet near the Tree are the only ones I haven't managed to get. They tease me every time I pass by >_> I know there shouldn't be anything special in them, but still...
Akritar, my love! xD I've got you now.
It's hard to believe, but all my fairies were effective against those of my opponent in the very same order as they were! I didn't even need to think, changing them accordingly x)
So many new spells *_* Not only dark, but also ice and fire ones...
Going past that door in the Catacombs for the first time, I was a little nervous... but really the only scary things in this game might be high-level fairies, supposing you're not prepared for an encounter with them.
These skeletons look as if they used to be humans rather than short-heighted dwellers of Zanzarah... so likely it was people who built this dungeon and it was long ago. Or developers just didn't think about such things x)
Here it is, one of the most useful items of a fairy collector! No location reloading anymore :P
Phew! I won, more lucky the second time. Only Glacess survived and got a small amount of experience, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that now I can go to the Lava Caves.
When I saw all those fairies I had to defeat in the battle in front of the Dark Cathedral, I thought I was going to lose. But it turned out that 4 fairies were quite enough for that. Only Laticia died, and in a stupid way: I didn't expect a 50-level Turnox to put her out with one shot, with more than 200 HP, even if dark is effective against air...

No comments:

Post a Comment