Tuesday 12 January 2016

Ocean and Jungle

Pirates of the Caribbean
A very difficult jump in this one... I think the most difficult in this game.
But for now, exploring! :D
Oh, a similar jump... I wonder how many tries it will take me.
Actually, it was all easier than I thought. Except that I had to do it twice and hurry.
Every time I enter and exit the room where you light the torch, I have a feeling I'm going to be attacked... but I'm not :/
I wonder if this is the type of room where you need to change the level of water. I love those.
It was the next room, but my memory didn't fail me :D
I was about to go to the next part of the level, but I remembered about a keyhole I haven't used and had a look in the walkthrough. I think I'll go back to the jungle because I am apparently missing out on something interesting.
Funny enough, I did notice that 'face' tile, I even tried to push it, but I guess I held ctrl for too little time to understand it can be pushed.
Beautiful locations in this level! The second part reminds me of some medieval town (in the middle of an island, huh).
No explosive arrows left, but grenade gun works, too, so I can free myself from skeletons' company. They're making me nervous >_> (well yeah, an enemy walking around sure makes one nervous, even if they don't do much damage and you've got many medipacks)
Gosh o_o (I was going to pick up an item, and suddenly there's a mummy in the alcove right next to me)
I spent so much time trying to figure out how to get up there when I just had to find the place where I could climb a beam... now, to the beautiful blue light!
Indeed, a medieval town. Castle walls, and houses... I should really put a picture here.
This is it. The jump I was talking about... I don't even know how to get in, not to speak of getting out xD Ah, jump'n'roll :)
Wow, I got out on the first try! It's not as difficult as it seemed xD Ok, only because I had seen a piece of advise about this previously, otherwise I might have spent more time in here. Last time I think I tried at least 50 times in a row.
I didn't think I could reach the water from here. Oh cool! I want to repeat this! :D What's the keys for the swallow dive? (ctrl+alt) What a dive!
Quite a maze. Searched every deadlock to make sure I haven't missed anything. The music ended just when I prepared to jump into the building. Just in time, because I might have to reload and there would be no music.
I've missed a secret T_T But I don't want to go back now and then here again. I'll just take a look loading one of the previous saves.

The Treasure Island
Nice outfit, Lara :D
This level doesn't look very realistic (even by the standards of TRLE) but it's like a break between more difficult levels: quiet, relaxing.
I've just had a ride down a very long slope :) If I ever try to make a level in TRLE, it should be "Lara in the Amusement Park". Although, I think I saw something like that already...
Now it unexpectedly became difficult. I have mixed feelings about these things rolling after you, on the one hand it's challenging and therefore interesting, on the other... ah, never mind.
Those pirates are so quick :o
A cartouche? Really? Seems out of place to me. Looks like this level's designer ran out of ideas and simply put something that already was in TRLE folder :)

Cinema 3 completed! I don't remember what awaits me after it, so I'm intrigued.
Ah, a maze with lots of doors. I got through but, to be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing x) 

2 comments: