Thursday 21 April 2016

All alone in the Cathedral

On the way to St. Heim. Got a bit lost in the mountains. I hope I haven't missed the waterfall.
Ahaha... perhaps it's the first time I realised that Mareg and Roan didn't really get lost. They took so long to let Ryudo and Elena talk by themselves.
Ah, here's the waterfall. You won't miss it, it's right on the way.
Wow, that's a huge loaf over there (at the bakery in St. Heim). Why would they need to make one so large? :D
Weird people here, a girl who keeps forgetting what she wanted to ask Elena about... and I just love what this mad guy says: "Oh boy! Let me tell you, would I like to be investigated by Selene, late at night, all alone in the Cathedral ♥" - "Ha! She'd purify you before you could think another thought."
Ridiculous library rules :P
"This concludes my explanation of the library usage rules. Are there any questions?" - "Yeah, I've got one. How can you take this job seriously?!"
Mareg and Skye are advising Ryudo to be at least familiar with things that are boring to read.
"You guys have been hanging out with Roan too much."
(mimicking the style of the book) "Does not Ryudo tire of this? Does not he want to put his fist through this book? May his sufferings end quickly" xD
(Elena has left, Ryudo and the others are asked to go to the Cathedral) "Look, I realize word of my amazing singing voice has spread everywhere, but I'm not interested."
And some more: "Hey, I'm not so cheerful, OK...? OK. I am. So what..."
(to a woman talking about a stubborn squeak-baa) "I know just how you feel! I've had to take care of a one particularly stubborn anima-- er, Songstress..."
Almost all Ryudo's talking about is Elena xD
"Huh?! Ryudo, are you feeling ill? You spoke with such sincerity! It is such a departure from your usual cynical self." - "Shut your beak you mangy flying rat! There, same old cynical self. You feel better now?"
"Hey! Granas! This guy's praying his heart out!" - "Hey?" Is that how you address a divine being?"
Finally, we're about to leave St. Heim and head for Cyrum Kingdom, which means... I'll see Melfice soon! :D
(Skye) "... Oh my, bread crumbs... How delectable. Ryudo, stop laughing. It is not humorous. This happens everywhere we go..." - "What's this? A talking bird?" - the first and only person in the entire game to be surprised by a talking bird xD
That masochist guy again: "I don't expect her to stare straight at me, or hit me, or step on me with her high heels..." Yeah, sure.
"You see, I just hung out my laundry to dry. What would I do if the Day of Darkness suddenly came?" - "... I am not quite sure how to respond to this... I would think laundry would be the least of your concerns..."

No comments:

Post a Comment