Sunday 1 May 2016

Cyrum Kingdom

Well, I was exaggerating saying I'd see Melfice soon. First I'll spend some time talking to the townspeople, then meeting Hemble, then going to the castle, and behind the Gates... but at least I could admire his silhouette from behind :D
"I can't get my husband to calm down. Do you think I should make him pass out, maybe by taking a frying pan to his head?" - "Whoah there. I think that'd kill him..."
Look who's here! Gonzola and company.
"You haven't heard of the famous Gonzola Troupe and their 101 tales? Even Valmar dies laughing..."
"Oh? And when does this famous troupe go on stage? ... After the festival is done with?"
But I doubt there'll be any show because Risotto and Carpaccio have sunk the cargo xD
"You guys are gonna smooch all over town?" - "What? No we are not! He and I are not here on a date... Ryudo, he is my... my..." - "Umm, her date, actually. Yeah, and we're gonna smooch all over town. ...Heh. What's the matter, Elena? You're blushing."
"Are you still hanging around?" - "No. I'm miles away, sipping tea. Back off Captain Obvious."
"The girly-looking guy, their leader, I think..." - I wonder if she's talking about Gonzola. I wouldn't call him that, really x)
My, it's 7th Poff Nut! I'm not sure if there'll be enough Carros to give them to...
When Ryudo's with Elena, she restrains him from imprudence, and when he's with Millenia, he has to restrain her :D
Millenia and Paella, part two.
"Star performers? Ah, the Famous Gonzola Moron Troupe shall dance and sing for us. How lucky we must be!"
And Paella was just teasing her all along!
(someone to Millenia) "The design of your clothing is really amazing. It's... inviting." - "Ha! Did you hear that?"
(Skye to some man practicing his speech) "You flow about as well as Ryudo on the dance floor..."
This Carro is shining with happiness... literally :P
The Claws defeated, and... this moment has finally come!
Wow, I don't remember enemies ever cancelling my cancel attack like this...
Melfice took so long before attacking with Wailing Soul Slash that I started seriously worrying if my party died during this unwinnable fight... looks tough :/ I wonder if it'll stay so until the actual battle.
"死ね!" I knew he'd say that :D Unfortunately, this is about where my knowledge of Japanese ends...
Villains sound nice in any language... still, in my opinion, no other voice suits Melfice as much as John Cygan's *_*
"Lollipop Lane, Your Highness".
Roan has left, but now we have Tio in our party. For a change :)
"There's other stuff, too. Roan paper, Roan towels, limited-edition Roan cups, Roan tapestries, you name it..."
(Tio) "Songstress? What is a Songstress?" (Ryudo) "Someone who meddles in the affairs of others without considering the consequences."
"I'm Skye. My job is to guard and protect this hot-head from all the dangers his endlessly flapping mouth gets him into."
"I'm Ryudo, a Geohound. My job is to care for this half-senile old bird, and no - I don't know how he keeps getting out of his cage." ... "That's right [caring for birds is not what he does]. What I meant to say is that my job is to guard singing hens" xD

No comments:

Post a Comment