Saturday 7 May 2016

Forbidden romance

Before undertaking a journey to Garlan, I'm going through all the towns again. In Mirumu Tio speaks only two times, but in St. Heim many lines have changed.
"Oh... is that right? Ryudo likes to snack in the middle of the might as well... I know all about it..." - "Hey! I only eat at night when I'm too hungry to sleep. Anyway, what does it matter to you?!"
This woman is something x) Already asked Ryudo, Roan and Mareg, and now:
"Yoo-hoo! Hi there! My, what a nice young fella. Want to spend a little time with me?" - "Haha! Ryudo, you are quite the playboy!" - "Hey, what do you mean? I wasn't talking to him. I was talking to you, on his shoulder!" - "Uh, me?" ... "Such a sharp, handsome beak, fine feathers, a forbidden, cross-species romance! What an exciting way to fall in love!" - "If it's a "forbidden romance," I'd prefer it stayed forbidden. Forever."
A second person with a weird understanding of romance in this town. That's what happens when standard of living is very high...
"Religion never appealed to me before. I couldn't swallow any of it. But now, I find it very calming to hear the sermons. In fact, I get so relaxed that I doze off. I sleep very well in fact, and that's been good for my health." - "Ha ha! I get it now! I understand the value of religion now! Ha! I'll have to attend when I'm not sleeping well!"
Every time they say the town's blessed and it's safe there, I feel sorry, because of what'll happen to it...
(Mareg said that the smell of this town enhances his appetite) "I've never seen Mareg without an appetite..."
(Tio trying to figure out where her heart is) "Chest... do you mean... here? I'd better look. Elena?" - "What? Hey, what are you doing? Hey, Tio! What are you staring at?!" ... "Oh, I wanted to check and see if you had a heart... Is something wrong?" - "Tio. It is considered, uh, impolite to stare..." ... "This is no laughing matter! I find this very embarrassing!"
"Was that "help the young new king," or, "exploit the young new king...?" Hmm?"
I've beaten Hemble 4 times and got nice prizes, but unfortunately I had to give up on getting the 5th one because otherwise I'd be stuck here for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment