Tuesday 17 May 2016

Garlan

Something's missing here... swaying of the ship, maybe? x) Cutscenes would look more natural with it.
It's a shame that one of my favourite cutscenes was spoiled a bit by lagging of sound... but I've seen it a dozen times anyway.
And here we are, in Ryudo's hometown. It's so quiet... no music perfectly describes the state of this village. Going to write down a lot, because most of the information here is useful for my fanfic.
"I just don't get it... Why is it wrong to talk to Ryudo? Why does Mommy... and everyone else... hate Ryudo so much?" I have the same question, kid. I know the story, and I still don't understand... weird mentality these people have.
I... didn't know Gallius had a wife. How come I had never talked to that woman before?
And I don't remember Gatta asking why Ryudo hadn't let him know before leaving. This and the rest of the dialogue confirms my version of what happened :)
Tio's Tornado seems to have caused some insignificant glitches... anyway, it doesn't seem to happen anymore.
It has suddenly become difficult... not really difficult, but more challenging. Those birds killed one of the characters and nearly killed another, I was shocked x)
This is it! We're going to fight Melfice (fun part). And defeat him (sad part). I'll try not to cry... although, it's not very difficult since it's nth time I'm playing this game (lost count).
"Words!? You sound more like a hen clucking! Actually, Skye... I should apologize to you too. Sorry to worry you so much."
Is that Ryudo talking? I can't believe my eyes xD Oh, Skye thinks the same:
"Did you hear that!? Was it music!? Was it an angel's voice!? Can we dare to hope to hear such humility twice?"
"She helped him... move ahead...? In that case, Elena is Ryudo's master. Is this not correct?"
I'm anticipating the reaction :P
"In that case, what is the relationship between Elena and Ryudo?" - "A good question indeed! Hmm."
(Captain Bakala) "Ha ha! That's it! Women should laugh. If you cry, you'll only drive men crazy..." especially Ryudo :P

No comments:

Post a Comment